Blosxom Plugin Registry
Blosxom is about infinitely extensible via a plugin architecture. Here you'll find oodles of plugins to expand, extend, integrate, and delight. And they're written by Blosxom users just like you!
Have a Blosxom Plug-in to share with the Blosxom community? Plug it in here!
- Blog Post - This allows you to post blogs to Blosxom using a standard browser. You can specify the folder to create it in, move files from one folder to another, allow users to respond to blogs and pages on your site using a respond command, delete blogs from a browser, be notified by email when blogs are posted and more.
- BlosGate - BlosGate- A cross-platform email-to-Blosxom gateway that doesn't require procmail or root access.
- comments - based on writeback (and can convert writeback - but not from comments to writebacks), this plugin adds threading and timestamps to comments. it also fills in the title appropriately. i want to add more features, but some feedback would be great. thanks!
- dbcomments - Support comments in a blosxom blog by using blosxom itself to create a parallel comment blog.
- emailcomments - enables viewers of your blog to post comments via email
- karma - Karma allows you to have your visitors score articles in a positive/negative fashion. It then calculates various scores that you can use to incorporate a "Top 10 Articles" section, or something similar, into your website. It is based on a concept by Beau Lebens.
- metaweblog4bloxsom - A metaWeblog API implementation for bloxsom. It lacks support for mulituser, media upload and login/password (but this should not be hard to add, I use webserver basic authentication for this).
- param - Use variables to access param data.
- poll - Provides public polls which can be placed in the header or footer templates,
- prettycomment - Rids the world of the writeback comments plural and allows specific strings for 0, 1 and more than 1 writebacks. ie: for 0 writebacks, it could be, "0 comments (why not post the first comment?)" or for 1 writeback, "1 comment (add another!)"
- proc2blog - Inserts an entry in your blossum blog from an incoming email using procmail. Uses a secret subject for authentication, so its not really
- seewritebacks - Makes it easy to enable writebacks on multiple flavors for your site
- ssfavorites - A server-side "favorites" or "watch" list. For each blog or story it puts an Add or Remove button at the top right under the blog title. Works with login plugin for user id's and keeps the favorites on the server. Example on foreclosurelane.com
- submission - Enables submissions via POSTed data to your Blosxom weblog. Puts submissions into pending status, which you can view, too.
- submitEntry - A variant on the submission plugin by DJ Adams. It allows to specify the section where an entry will go, and specifies the body text more directly. This assumes you have an authentication mechanism otherwise (such as login) and the user will be indicated as a meta-author.
- sxtem - Standalone Ruby-based Blogger API implementation for Bloxsom.
- trackback_counts_display - Incorporates TrackBack counts into Blosxom flavours.
- wbnotify - Sends an email to specified address when a new writeback is entered. Needs writeback plugin.
- writeback - Provides Blosxom weblogs with WriteBacks, a combination of comments and TrackBacks.
- writeback-notify - A six-line hack of the original writeback plugin that provides for email notification of new comments. The hack does not effect the performance of the original writeback plugin.