Blosxom Plugin Registry
Blosxom is about infinitely extensible via a plugin architecture. Here you'll find oodles of plugins to expand, extend, integrate, and delight. And they're written by Blosxom users just like you!
Have a Blosxom Plug-in to share with the Blosxom community? Plug it in here!
- absolute - Replaces relative paths in image tags and hyperlinks with their fully-qualified counterparts
- autolink - Automatically connect specified keywords to a url throughout all of your posts
- bloglinks - Provides a $bloglinks::bloglinks variable which will display a set of links
- citysearchtag - Translates <citysearch>keyword<citysearch> to a citysearch search link. Note: coded for citysearch.com.au, not citysearch.com
- cooluri - Allows the use of extension free, date based permalinks, as
- cooluri2 - Makes Blosxom recognize date-based, extensionless URIs (aka Cool URIs) for both stories *and* categories
- debpackagetag - Converts <debpackage>blosxom<debpackage> to a link to the associated debian package page
- debtags - Offers currently two tags: <debpkg packagename> and <debbug bughint> bughint can be any of packagename, maintaineraddress, bugnumber or similar... More to come.
- favorites - This plugin generates links from your IE favorites.
- lcase - Convert Blosxom URLs to lower case.
- linksused - It takes each story's links and populates $linksused::linksused with them.
- macrolinks - replaces custom <google> style HTML tags with links to the associated site
- magiclink - Featureful HTML link generator, based on a simple/natural syntax. Useful for easily linking to sites, searches (google, terms), and online store items (amazon with pics). Several targets are pre-configured, and others can be added.
- mailto - creates creates a mailto URL with the subject line properly provided for use in flavour templates
- permalink - Generates permalinks for you so you can use a consistent link format throughout your site
- permapath - Substitutes the '/' in the $path for '_' so it will be suitable for using as an anchor tag
- personLink - Jon Udell, in one article, expressed the notion that you can get a sense of what two people's relationships are with each other merely by feeding their names into Google. To this end, this plugin will match names in a list set in a meta-: variable to the contents of a post, and the first match is transformed into a Google query with the post author's name and the matched name.
- rellink - A manager of relative links/images
- asin - replaces asin: hyperlinks with an appropriate Amazon Associates link
- buy_from_amazon - Provides a link to Amazon Quick Click(TM) Buying for the first Amazon product link (if any) mentioned in a entry
- google - specify keywords associated with a weblog posting to be used in a related Google search
- googletag - translate <google>keyword<google> to a google search link